Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dream Vacation








My dream vacation is a trip to Orlando, Florida and to go to Disney World and Orlando Studios. I've never been to Florida, but my friends have and they said that it's nice and very warm. Also the parks in Orlandoare amazing. I will be leaving on the 26th of July, and coming back on the 6th of August, so i will be there for 10 days. I will be traveling with my family.I will take US Airways and the price of the tickets are $191 per person. Other airlines like Delta which was $226 per person and Airtrans cost $240 per person. I will leave Philadelphia at 9am and arrive at Florida at 12:10pm. The Hotels that i would like to stay is the Hilton or the Portofino Bay Hotel. The Portofino Bay hotel is a five star hotel, has a spa, three resturants, two pools, and it resembles the town of Portofino in Italy. The price is only $277 a night and i want to get a suite.I think that i would spend a little over $400 on food because i like to eat. I will eat at the resturants at the hotel. The whole trip will cost $2031 not including tax.

No comments: